Welcome to my blog dedicated to my personal writing creations! I love writing just about anything, especially stories. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Welcome!


My name's Sara, and I just decided to create this blog to keep me motivated to keep writing! Writing is one of my passions, and it would be an absolute dream to be published someday. However, that can't happen unless I keep writing!

My favorite kind of genre to write about is fantasy, suspense, and adventure. However, I do like to switch it up every once in a while to challenge myself as a writer.


My main goal for this blog is to exercise my writing ability, and to finally write a story I had been brainstorming about for a long time! I thank you ahead of time if you decide to subscribe or read anything I post :)

I will also be connecting this blog to Tumblr, so you can follow on there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment